- Boston Men's Racing Singlet
Boston Men's Racing Singlet
Our racing singlets feature many things that represent "Boston" to us. You'll see our renditions of Fenway aka the "Green Monster" (home of the Boston Red Sox since 1912), Bunker Hill Bridge, Brownstones in Back Bay, Coolidge Corner, a lobster restaurant (because lobster rolls & clam chowder!), the bandstand (gazebo) at Boston Common, Prudential Tower, Newbury Street for shopping, Brookline, the entrance to Chinatown, Huntington Ave, Beacon Hill, First Congregational Church of Natick, Billings Hall at Wellesley, Gasson Hall at Boston College, Copley Square, the famous Citgo sign we've added our own spin on to represent Heartbreak Hill, the train aka the "T", the George Washington statue, the Charles River and so much more. Boston is like no place else and we hope you enjoy this design!
- Relaxed Fit at hips, chest true to size (so if you normally wear a medium in running top, then you'll wear a medium here for a relaxed fit, but if you want more of a fitted look, order a size down)
- 100% polyester (light, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric)
- Machine washable (hang to dry).
- Make sure to review size charts