- Women's Boston Racing Singlet
Women's Boston Racing Singlet
Our racing singlets feature many things that represent "Boston" to us. You'll see our renditions of Fenway aka the "Green Monster" (home of the Boston Red Sox since 1912), Bunker Hill Bridge, Brownstones in Back Bay, Coolidge Corner, a lobster restaurant (because lobster rolls & clam chowder!), the bandstand (gazebo) at Boston Common, Prudential Tower, Newbury Street for shopping, Brookline, the entrance to Chinatown, Huntington Ave, Beacon Hill, First Congregational Church of Natick, Billings Hall at Wellesley, Gasson Hall at Boston College, Copley Square, the famous Citgo sign we've added our own spin on to represent Heartbreak Hill, the train aka the "T", the George Washington statue, the Charles River and so much more. Boston is like no place else and we hope you enjoy this design!
- Relaxed Fit around hips, chest measurements true to size (so if you normally wear a medium in running top, then you'll wear a medium singlet but if you want a more fitted top, order a size down)
- 100% polyester (light, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric)
- Machine washable (hang to dry).
- Make sure to review both size charts
***Feedback from customers is that the shirts run a little small***